My name is Mark Biernat and I am an expert level CAMRA consultant. If you would like to hire me for a CAMRA implementation, or project management connected to a CAMRA, Crystal reports, Investment Accounting, process improvement.
- Please write me at: CAMRA consultant contact
- My resume is here : CAMRA Consultant resume
- My rate for both consulting and project management is relatively cheap for the role: $70/hr no middleman or fees for investment accounting and trading systems consulting.
I was a consult at SS&C technologies, and the hired by a client to Investment accounting department for a large Insurance company with ten billion dollars of assets under management. I have worked with CAMRA, PFS and every type of investment accounting, back office and trading front end. I have done complex system integrations with time constrains and data purification.
Since that time I have been a freelance consultant in IT as my life (actually my wife) moved me to Europe, and now I am back in the USA with my family consulting. I am based in St. Augustine, Florida and will travel anywhere.
What is CAMRA?
It is an investment accounting software program that insurance and financial companies use to keep track of their back office activities. It is software that is written by SS&C – investment accounting software company.
This includes GAAP, STAT, TAX and other bases, investment trading analysis and analytical reporting. I have even used European and custom basis for accounting; the latter being useful for mergers, spin off and other accounting situations you see in the real world of asset management.
How does Securities software and consulting software and products compare with other back office systems out there?
I believe they are the best. I have use every software out there from PFS to homegrown systems based on Excel and SQL. I think SS&C products are superior products hands down. I have used them myself for years and have not found one situation they could not handle. What does anyone use investment accounting software? I could go into more detail but, it is mostly about calculating book values on Fixed income assets but also other securities like equities and MBS as well as derivatives.
- If I personally ran a fund or Insurance company I would use SS&C. Ask me questions if you have any regarding any financial software or investment products.
- I ran a back office with ten Billion dollars under management and my first choose was SS&C.
- CAMRA has front end trading interface capabilities as well as custom reporting. Portfolio managers find it easy to use to track their asset’s performance, investment compliance rule as well as other functionality.
- Mergers, spin offs and system conversions can be handled in CAMRA by running parallel.
- All regulatory reporting including Schedule Ds can be handled with ease with standard reports
Complete Asset Management Reporting and Analytic software was set up by a visionary entrepreneur Bill Stone and who is actively involved in the company while it is currently run by Norm Boulanger.
If you would like to hire me for a project, please write I can transform your company into an efficient front and back office for accounting and trading. I am a duel US and EU citizen so I can work anywhere in Europe and the USA (and yes CAMRA can handle multi-currency).
Am I good with IT? From all the CAMRA consultants out there, and investment accounting and GAAP freelance experts and companies (consulting and proprietary software firms) out there you found this page did you not?